January 5, 2022
Do you want to work with fun, top-performing teammates to rapidly produce the finest quality packaging?
Do you want to work in a new, comfortable, state-of-the-art facility?
Do you want to be a part of a fast-growing company that serves customers across the entire United States?
Custom printed product packaging is everywhere. If you look around you right now, there is a good chance you will see custom printed product packaging holding food or drink.
Frontier Label has been manufacturing custom printed packaging since 2005. We are a premier supplier of custom printed packaging, surprising and delighting customers with superior value primarily through speed and customer service.
Our purpose is to be a magnetic company that is the most satisfying solution to custom printed packaging.
We’re looking for a highly motivated and conscientious individual to join our production team as a Shipping & Receiving Specialist. You will be responsible for inspecting the quality of orders to ensure that they meet customer specifications and internal quality standards. Then, pack and ship customer orders to enhance customer satisfaction. The ideal candidate strives to be productive, engages in open communication, and enjoys finding solutions through collaboration.
The Shipping & Receiving Specialist plays a vital role in our company’s ability to exceed expectations and provide a superb customer experience, critical to Frontier’s success built on a foundation of customer obsession and innovation. This position requires the ability to work quickly while maintaining high-quality standards.
You will be a part of a dynamic team that seeks to achieve operational excellence within the production area. This position offers excellent career potential as we continue to grow our national footprint.
Fantastic benefits, including up to a 7% 401(k) match, paid time off, and insurance, make our overall compensation at the top for this role!
● Perform quality control inspection on finished labels, ensuring an excellent product is shipped to
● Pack and ship customer orders
● Receive materials and supplies as well as locate in an appropriate area
● Maintaining a cleanly work area
● Order needed shipping materials for the shipping area
● Monitor and call for dumpster exchange when needed
● Safely operate a lift truck for moving materials around the manufacturing area
● At least one year of experience in production/manufacturing/shipping/receiving
● Candidates must be flexible to work a variety of hours as business demands, including occasional
● Must be physically capable of bending, twisting, and lifting boxes up to 50 lbs. continually throughout an 8 hour shift
● Experience in print production to include shipping and receiving
● Ability to analyze and solve issues
● Ability to handle changing priorities and use good judgment
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Exhibits excellent judgment
● Has relentlessly high standards
● Open-minded and willing to learn
● Wants to have fun at work
● Commitment to operational excellence
● Apply online, carefully answering all of the questions you are asked
● Attend a 10-minute video call meet and greet
● Attend a 60-minute in-person tour and interview discussion
● Get hired