June 3rd, 2022
Custom printed product packaging is everywhere. If you look around you right now, there is a good chance you will see custom printed product packaging holding food or drink.
Sttark has been manufacturing custom printed packaging since 2005. We are a premier supplier of custom printed packaging, surprising and delighting customers with superior value primarily through speed and customer service.
Our purpose is to be a magnetic company that is the most satisfying solution to custom printed packaging.
We’re looking for a highly motivated and conscientious individual to join our Digital Technology team as a Senior Software Engineer. You will be responsible for supporting and maintaining our existing internal and external applications. You also will develop new functionality as we refine our processes.
The ideal candidate strives to be productive, engages in open communication, and enjoys finding solutions to complex issues. The Senior Software Engineer plays an important role in our company’s ability to exceed expectations and provide a superb customer experience, critical to Sttark’s success built on a foundation of customer obsession and innovation.
You will be a part of a dynamic team that seeks to achieve operational excellence with an impact that touches every department within our company. This position offers great career potential as we continue to grow our national footprint.
● Manage business logic for CakePHP applications
● Adjust Controllers/Models to account for changes in process or automate existing manual calculations
● Handle bugs affecting customers or team members
● Integrate with third-party APIs or enhance existing integrations
● Collaborate with Frontend Engineer and Leadership on the execution of new features or refinement of existing processes
● Occasionally provide minor support to the company’s basic IT infrastructure
● Ability to analyze and solve issues
● Ability to handle changing priorities and use good judgment
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● 5 years of CakePHP experience and/or demonstrate proficiency in understanding the CakePHP framework
● 5 years of application development
● Exhibits excellent judgment
● Has relentlessly high standards
● Wants to have fun at work
● Thinks strategically but stays on top of tactical execution
● Commitment to operational excellence
● Apply online, carefully answering all of the questions you are asked
● Attend a 10-minute video call meet and greet
● Attend a 60-minute in-person tour and interview discussion
● Get hired