September 15, 2021
We’re looking for a highly motivated and conscientious individual to join our production team. You will be responsible for operating printing presses and/or converting machines to produce high-quality custom printed packaging for our customers. The ideal candidate strives to be productive, engages in open communication, and enjoys finding solutions through collaboration.
The Packaging Production Technician plays an important role in our company’s ability to exceed expectations and provide a superb customer experience, critical to Frontier’s success built on a foundation of customer obsession and innovation. This position requires the ability to work quickly while maintaining high-quality standards.
You will be a part of a dynamic team that seeks to achieve operational excellence within the production area. This position offers great career potential as we continue to grow our national footprint.
Fantastic benefits including up to 7% 401(k) match, paid time off, and insurance put the overall compensation at the top for this role.
Custom printed product packaging is everywhere. If you look around you right now, there is a good chance you will see custom printed product packaging holding food or drink.
Frontier Label has been manufacturing custom printed packaging since 2005. We are a premier supplier of custom printed packaging, surprising and delighting customers with superior value primarily through speed and customer service.
Our purpose is to be a magnetic company that is the most satisfying solution to custom printed packaging.
● Collaborate with other team members to solicit and share process improvements and drive efficiencies and cost savings
● Meet objectives and metrics for quality, productivity, and customer experience
● Follows directions to meet goals and expectations for production team members
● Ensures minimal mistakes or flaws
● Troubleshoot and make machine adjustments
● Complete daily and weekly maintenance tasks as needed
● At least one year of experience in production/manufacturing
● Candidates must be flexible to work a variety of hours as business demands including occasional weekend shifts.
● Experience in print production to include press or converter operation
● Ability to analyze and solve issues
● Ability to handle changing priorities and use good judgment
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Exhibits excellent judgment
● Has relentlessly high standards
● Open-minded and willing to learn
● Wants to have fun at work
● Commitment to operational excellence
● Apply online, carefully answering all of the questions you are asked
● Attend a 10-minute video call meet and greet
● Attend a 60-minute in-person tour and interview discussion
● Attend a 4-hour on-site observation of the role
● Get hired