We offer custom printed round labels in a variety of materials, with your choice of glossy, matte, and metallic finishes. Our selection of sizes gives you limitless options for creative designs. Strong adhesive and a quality printing process ensure that your custom round labels look good for the long term.
Our clear round labels allow you to fully customize the look of your packaging, showcasing your products. Our clear round plastic labels are durable and water-resistant, ensuring that they stay looking good even in moist environments. Our clear round vinyl labels are ideal for outdoor applications as well as indoor.
Add white underprinting to your design to ensure your text and graphics stand out. With our experience creating labels for a wide array of industries and uses, we’re skilled in the printing techniques required to make your round labels look their best.
Use 1” round labels for:
Use 2” round labels for:
Use 3” round labels for:
Unsure what materials or finishes to choose, or have questions about our label-making process? Give us a call at 877.277.4682. We’re happy to help!
Create high-quality labels that put your products on display.
You have a vision for your business, and we want to help you see it through. Here’s what you can expect when working with the Frontier team.
Get your labels in as little as one day. We rush so you don't have to.
We take pride in our product so you can be proud of yours.
Our goal is to make your experience with us the best part of your day.
Seeing is believing. Just fill out the sample request below, and we’ll show you what we can do. We deliver not only exceptional labels, but also an amazing experience—from the minute you talk to our Experience Team to the time you open your first box of Frontier labels.
To determine your label size, follow these simple steps:
1. Take a piece of graph or printer paper and wrap it around your product.
2. Make tick marks where you want label to be.
3. Cut the paper down to size and wrap it around product again.
4. Repeat until your prototype is the perfect shape and fit.
5. Measure the width and length of mockup label in inches.
And you’re done!
Regarding artwork, bleed is your background color, pattern, or design that extends 0.125″ beyond the cut line of your label. Bleed ensures that your entire background is printed and does not get cut off.
Regarding artwork, the safe zone is the area where all text and design elements must remain to prevent this information from being cut off. Text and design elements should be within 0.125″ from the cut line.
Here are a few things to look out for when preparing your art files:
– Size of your art file should be 0.125” larger than the final cut size.
– Background color or patterns go all the way to the edge of the artwork (bleed).
– Text and design elements should be inside of the safe zone, within 0.125″ from the cut line.
– Fonts sized at 5pt or larger.
– Fonts converted to outlines, and images embedded. (We won’t see them otherwise!)
– For image files, resolution is at least 300ppi. For best quality, we recommend 800ppi.
– Files are less than 100MB each.
Our team wants to see your business succeed, and we’re committed to helping you achieve your vision. When you call us for help, you’ll talk with an Experience Team member who knows labels front-to-back, who can answer any question you throw at them.