The cannabis industry is exploding in growth, and new brands are continually coming to the market. Make your brand stand out from the rest with custom printed cannabis labels. Our high-quality labels will let prospective customers know that you are committed to quality. From material choices to finishing options to production tips, our team can help you choose the perfect label for your cannabis brand.
Gloss or Matte Finish
Gloss or Matte Finish
Oils, edibles, topicals. . . . Cannabis products come in a variety of forms with various packaging requirements for canisters, boxes, bottles, bags, blister packs, vials, and tubes. Manufacturers and dispensaries have many considerations to keep in mind when it comes to packaging their products. They must stand out from other brands on the shelf, ensure the labels stay looking pristine as customers interact with the products, and comply with regulations. If you have questions about labels for your cannabis product, give us a call at 877.277.4682.
As the industry grows, regulators are slowly increasing the rules that govern how cannabis products are packaged. Because every state is different and regulations are always changing, it can be difficult to keep up. Check out this resource for a list of links to up-to-date regulations for each state. Additionally, California manufacturers and those selling to California residents must follow Proposition 65 labeling requirements.
Attract customers looking for high-quality cannabis products with custom printed labels.
You have a vision for your business, and we want to help you see it through. Here’s what you can expect when working with the Frontier team.
Get your labels in as little as one day. We rush so you don't have to.
We take pride in our product so you can be proud of yours.
Our goal is to make your experience with us the best part of your day.
Seeing is believing. Just fill out the sample request below, and we’ll show you what we can do. We deliver not only exceptional labels, but also an amazing experience—from the minute you talk to our Experience Team to the time you open your first box of Frontier labels.
To determine your label size, follow these simple steps:
1. Take a piece of graph or printer paper and wrap it around your product.
2. Make tick marks where you want label to be.
3. Cut the paper down to size and wrap it around product again.
4. Repeat until your prototype is the perfect shape and fit.
5. Measure the width and length of mockup label in inches.
And you’re done!
Regarding artwork, bleed is your background color, pattern, or design that extends 0.125″ beyond the cut line of your label. Bleed ensures that your entire background is printed and does not get cut off.
Regarding artwork, the safe zone is the area where all text and design elements must remain to prevent this information from being cut off. Text and design elements should be within 0.125″ from the cut line.
Here are a few things to look out for when preparing your art files:
– Size of your art file should be 0.125” larger than the final cut size.
– Background color or patterns go all the way to the edge of the artwork (bleed).
– Text and design elements should be inside of the safe zone, within 0.125″ from the cut line.
– Fonts sized at 5pt or larger.
– Fonts converted to outlines, and images embedded. (We won’t see them otherwise!)
– For image files, resolution is at least 300ppi. For best quality, we recommend 800ppi.
– Files are less than 100MB each.
Our team wants to see your business succeed, and we’re committed to helping you achieve your vision. When you call us for help, you’ll talk with an Experience Team member who knows labels front-to-back, who can answer any question you throw at them.