We are looking for someone to add to our team who has a finance background to facilitate and improve our financial practices and procedures. The job entails maintaining financial data as well as creating new processes and procedures to grow our department.
*The lists below are not all that would be asked of this future employee, but a general outline of some known tasks and responsibilities that this position would hold.
The Finance Specialists primary responsibilities are:
● Maintain all net customer accounts
● Create customer special pricing
● Reconcile financial statements
● Analyze, prioritize, code and pay bills and invoices
● Answer all inquiries from vendors, suppliers, and customers regarding discrepancies with their accounts.
● Manage Company Credit Card Expenses
● Manage Company Budget
Skills & Requirements
● Experience in Finance – preferably 2+ years
● Experience in Intuit Quickbooks program – preferably Quickbooks Online
● Experience in Microsoft Excel and Spreadsheet
● Project Management Skills
● High Level of Attention to Detail
● Organization Skills
In addition to these specific responsibilities, all employees are expected to adhere to our company’s core values of Pursuing Love, Excellence, Growth, and Surprise & Delight.We apply these values to the way we treat our customers as well as each other.
The purpose of Frontier Label, Inc. is to glorify God — Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Conducting our business with our core values and giving a portion of our profits to Churches and Christian charities are a few of the ways in which we accomplish that purpose.
If you are interested in being part of the Frontier Team, please apply below!