We currently have an opening in our Production Department.
PRODUCTION TEAM OPERATOR
Primary responsibilities include:
- Sheeting rolls into stacks of individual labels
- Assisting Converter/Press operators to increase their efficiency on machines
- Helping shipping clerk with rewinds
- Receiving shipments with forklift
- Assisting production team as needed
- Learning to operate a Converter/Printing press to meet production quantities
- Meeting or exceeding customer standards for quantity and quality
- Planning the most efficient use of time to meet customer deadlines
- Examining each order for mistakes or flaws before routing to next queue
- Ensure a clean and neat working environment
In addition to these specific responsibilities all employees are expected to adhere to our company core values of pursuing Love, Excellence, Growth, and Surprise & Delighting. We apply these values to the way we treat each other and our customers. You will also be a part of helping Frontier achieve it’s mission to “Reclaim resources for the kingdom of Jesus Christ” by helping the production team efficiently produce excellent labels. We have a team-based culture of willingness and humility at Frontier, and as such this list is not all encompassing, and there will be other things you are asked to do, but these are the primary responsibilities.
If you are interested in being part of the Frontier Team please email your resume and a cover letter to our production manager, Kenny Tucker, at email@example.com