It can be confusing to try and figure out what size your custom label or sticker should be when placing an order, especially if it is an irregular shape or has multiple parts that are not connected. Here are some steps for choosing the correct size from our stock label sizes.
1. Print out your label design at 100% scale so that it is exactly the size you want for the finished product.
2. Orient the image just like you would like it on the roll.
3. Measure the widest land tallest parts of the image. Those are your dimensions for the finished product. If you have an image that is 3.5″ wide and 4.5″ tall, that is your finished label size.
4. Go to our “Live Pricing” page in your browser. Choose the most appropriate shape from the top selector in the “Size and Shape” section. Next, scroll through the size list until you find the size that is exactly what you are looking for. (Tip: you can jump to a value by starting to type the first number of the size while the list is open.)
5. If you are not able to find your exact size, you can try looking for a similar size that may be in stock. Some times going with a slightly different size can save you some money on the total order price.
6. If you cannot find a suitable size, or you need exactly the size and shape of your printed image, you can click the link below the list of sizes that says “custom size.” You can choose the type of shape and enter your exact desired dimensions in the boxes.
There is a one-time fee for custom dies that are ordered to cut out your custom size labels, but once the order has been placed, the size is available for all future orders. You will never have to pay for that exact custom die fee again. In fact, when you reorder, you will receive a discount when you use our reorder system in your account on our website.
If you need help ordering your custom label or sticker, feel free to call us at 877-277-4682 or click the Live Chat link at the bottom of this page.