Are you looking to get the most out of your custom label or sticker order? We understand that even though the economy has rebounded some, no one wants to throw money out the window. We strive to make the most of our resources and assume that you do as well.
If you are looking at purchasing some stickers or labels on our website, thanks! We appreciate the chance to help you get beautiful and excellent packaging.
Here are some tips to help you get the most out of your custom labels order with Frontier Label:
1. Try moving the total quantity up in increments of 250 at a time. You might be surprised with how the price per label changes.
2. If you don’t need that many of a single label, but the price per label is so nice when you order more, think about adding a design. For just $10, you can split the total quantity between two designs. This might help you get a front and back label, or a business card kind of label.
3. If you are ordering on a clear, Kraft, metallic or hologram material, think about how you can use white ink to differentiate areas of your label instead of just printing the semi-transparent CMYK colors. White ink backing can help you logo or text pop!
4. If you are locked into a certain budget and only need a certain quantity and the price is too high, try moving the size down in one or more of the dimensions. Sometimes that can make a large difference in the total price and price per label.
5. The best way to make the most of your labels is to have fun in the process of creating, ordering and using them. The way you present your product incorporates the feel it has and how you sell it. Frustration can deter people from being interested in purchasing your product. If you love what you do, and love presenting your product, it makes the whole experience for the customer more pleasant and can open them up to your business.
We would love to help you whether you are a seasoned label purchaser, or if this is your very first time ordering custom labels. If you have any questions, feel free to call us at 877-277-4682 or click the “Live Chat” link at the bottom of this page.